Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
I love sparkly, bubbly anything and this Champagne Sangria fits the bill! It's the perfect cocktail to enjoy with your RL or BB Valentine, or your Valentine BFF's this year! 💘🍷
Blood Orange, Pomegranate & Strawberry Champagne Sangria
- 1 Pound Strawberries – hulled and sliced
- 1 Pomegranate Arils
- 2 (750 ml) Bottles Champagne
- 2 Blood Oranges
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Juice
- ¼ Cup Blood Orange Liqueur (can substitute orange liqueur)
- Sugar Cubes (can substitute 4 TBS of agave or sugar substitute)
- ½ Cup Sprite (can substitute club soda)
- Whole strawberries – hulled
- Blood Oranges – sliced into half moons
- Sugar for rim
- In a large pitcher, add strawberries and pomegranate arils. Add in juice of blood oranges, pomegranate juice, and blood orange liqueur (and sweetener if using agave or substitute). Pour in champagne.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow flavors to marry for at least 4 hours, up to 12.
- To serve, add sprite to sangria and stir. (optional: Garnish glass rims with sugar and a strawberry.) Drop a sugar cube in the bottom of each glass. Pour in sangria.
No Spoon Necessary