Hey, guys. My name is Nadine, but everyone calls me Dini. I’m currently residing in a small town in Germany, where I live with my nephew and my dog Poison Ivy. She’s more poison than Ivy, but birds of feather…Right?! Anyway, I’m all set to confess my sins. Ready? Here you go!
1. I hate chocolate. Yes, I know. I’m insane. But I can’t stand the taste. So, if you want to be my friend, you better leave that chocolate box at home and get me some chips instead. Onion and cheese if you must know.
2. Growing up sucks. Adulting? Duh. Not my thing. It’s why I’m still waiting for Peter Pan so he can take me to Neverland.
3. I’m a book/series/movie junkie. No regrets. Take it or leave it.
4. My favorite TV show is Supernatural and I may or may not have seen each episode over a dozen times. What can I say? I have a thing for smart-ass hunters.
5. I worked in a couple of Bollywood productions. Don’t judge. I was young and needed the money.
6. I speak fluent animal, but I have a real hard time understanding people. Or maybe they just don’t understand me. Either way, I love animals.
a Rafflecopter giveaway