Hey guys, I’m super excited about my new book coming out June 6th! So how about a three things post to introduce it??
Three things about the book…
1. THE WEDDING DATE BARGAIN is the second book in The Wedding Date series, and while I’m bringing back the sexiest bachelors Chicago has to offer, each book can be read as a standalone.
2. What’s it about? A best man set on doing the right thing. The girl who got away, determined to bring out the bad boy she used to know. A bargain struck between breathless, smoldering kisses. And a second chance at love no one saw coming.
3. What people are saying about this Chicago-set second chance at love story? “Kelly offers a perfect light and very romantic read to kick off the summer wedding season.” ~Booklist
Three things about Max Brandt
1. Max is a Chicago Police officer determined to do the right thing in all aspects of his life. Even if it means giving up the woman he wants most.
2. He doesn’t commit. In recent years, Max’s longest relationship was an overnight with a date who drank so much he couldn’t, in good conscience leave her alone. He won’t even commit to the houses he flips enough to buy more than a few lawn chairs for the living room.
3. He’s all about the rules, but when Sarah Cole steps back into his life…Max is going to realize some rules were made to be broken.
Three things about Sarah Cole
1. Sarah is a top hotel executive, successful in every aspect of her life except one.
2. She’s been wrestling with the inconvenient issue of her virginity for far too long, and she’s ready to be done with it…no matter what it takes.
3. Sarah isn’t looking for forever. But when Max refuses to settle for one night, they make a bargain between them. All they need to do is follow the rules…
THE WEDDING DATE BARGAIN was such fun to write, I hope you’ll give Max and Sarah a try!
Sourcebooks is giving away a copy of May the Best Man Win to one reader today (US only, please!). To enter, just fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway