Top 5 Summer Activities with Katee Robert
- Reading – We all knew this was topping the list. We just got these amazing hanging deck chairs that create the feeling of floating on water and I plan on spending as much time as physically possible in them once the weather finally warms up!
- Time by the water—Spokane is one of those random towns that no one knows anything about, but it’s excellent if you’re even moderately outdoorsy (I’m not). The upside of that is that there are well over fifty lakes within a 2 hour drive, and that is my jam.
- BBQing—If there’s food involved, I’m all about it! We BBQ at least a couple times a week during the summer.
- Chasing down the ice cream man—Are you sensing a trend when it comes to food? The ice cream man was such a fundamental experience growing up that even now, when I can drive myself to the freaking store and buy an entire box of ice cream treats, I still jump on a bike and rush down the street to flag down the ice cream man when he’s around.
- Game Nights—When the days get longer, we tend to entertain more often, and that shows up in the form of game nights. Sometimes it’s cards (3 to 13, specifically) and sometimes it’s the board games that I stockpile during the year, but it’s always a whole lot of fun.
a Rafflecopter giveaway