Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Valentine’s Day Sparkling Sangria
Just a few short days until it's the day of LOVE, so we're celebrating by sharing with you a sparkling sangria recipe perfect for the occasion!Directions:
- 1 bottle sparkling rose wine
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 package raspberries
- 1 package blackberries
- 1 oz brandy
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz simply syrup
- Add vodka, berries, brandy, cranberry juice and simple syrup to a pitcher, stir well to combine.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Stir in the sparkling rose wine when you're ready to serve.
- Enjoy with the ones you love! ♥❦♥