Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Valentine's Day Sangria
It's officially the month of LOVE, so we'll be celebrating by sharing with you some luscious sangria recipes perfect for the occasion!Directions:
- 1 - 750ml bottle Rose Wine
- 1 - 1L bottle Sprite
- 1/3 cup white rum
- Juice of 2 blood oranges
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 3-5 strawberries, sliced
- Cookie cutters: "x" "o" and "❤"
- Add wine, Sprite, and rum to pitcher.
- Juice oranges, add to pitcher
- Slice apples and strawberries
- Use cookie cutters on fruit slices to create "x"s, "o"s, and "❤"s - add to pitcher
- Chill one hour
- Pour into champagne glasses