Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Indian Summer Raspberry Peach Sangria
10 m | 8 servings | 175 cals
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- 24 fluid ounces raspberry-flavored soda water
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 4 cups ice cubes, or as desired (optional)
- Stir red wine, raspberry-flavored soda water, peach schnapps, pomegranate juice, and lemon juice together in a large pitcher or punch bowl; add raspberries, peach slices, lemon slices, and orange slices. Float ice cubes in the beverage to chill. Enjoy!