Please welcome author, Kate Meader, joining us with her contemporary romance - FEEL THE HEAT!
Top 5 Reasons Chicago is for Lovers
Chicago is big, bold, and beautiful—just like my heroine, Lili DeLuca. And it’s also a great place to get your romance on.
1. The food. I wouldn’t be much of a culinary romance writer if I didn’t mention the fixins! You could eat out a different restaurant every night of the week for years and never get bored. And we all know, variety is key to any great relationship. *wink*
2. The lake. It’s blue and twinkles in the sunlight and there’s nowhere more romantic on a hot summer night, especially if you know a guy with a boat.
3. The architecture. Tall, shiny skyscrapers mix with old school buildings, making Chicago an epic destination. Against the backdrop of the beautiful skyline, how could you not fall in love?
4. The neighborhoods. You might find love with a billionaire on a trip down the Mag Mile, but you’re more likely to meet the love of your life out in the ‘hoods where the real people hang – Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Andersonville, to name a few.
5. The sights. Take a walk or a skate around Millennium Park, find your reflection in the Bean, count the dots on Seurat’s A Sunday on La Grande Jatte at the Art Institute. Be your own Ferris Bueller and hold hands with someone while you do it
FEEL THE HEAT by Kate Meader
January 28, 2014
Forever Mass Market
$2.99 - Amazon
IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT . . .Photographer Lili DeLuca spends all her time working at her family's Italian restaurant, instead of following her dream of getting an MFA. When famous British chef Jack Kilroy unexpectedly challenges her father to a cook-off, Lili decides she's tired of playing it safe and vows to seduce the tempting Brit. But once a video of her and Jack kissing goes viral and her luscious (if voluptuous) butt starts trending on Twitter, Lili fears she's cooked up a recipe for disaster . . .
Jack Kilroy's celebrity has left him feeling used and used up. While Lili's oh-so-sexy moans when she tastes his delicious creations turn him on, he's even more aroused by how this beautiful, funny woman is unimpressed by his fame. He knows they could be amazing together, if she could only see past his rabid-bitch, fork-wielding fan base. Now as he's about to start a new prime time TV cooking show, can Jack convince Lili to realize her own ambitions-and turn up the heat in his kitchen?
ALL FIRED UP by Kate Meader
November 5, 2013
$5.99 - Amazon
Her sweetest mistake . . .
Cool as a Chicago winter, private events planner Cara DeLuca is a model of self-control . . . until she meets the one temptation she can't resist: Shane Doyle. The sexy, Irish pastry chef is too hot, too sure, too young, and after a crazy night in Vegas—her new husband. While at first Cara wants nothing more than a way out of her sham marriage to Shane, she soon finds that beneath his farm boy demeanor lies a man who can match her drive, both in and out of the bedroom. How can the wrong guy feel so deliciously right?
. . . Tastes so, so good
Shane has carefully structured his career and life around one goal: connecting with the family that doesn't know he exists. Marrying a woman with more issues than a magazine stand wasn't part of the plan, but melting Cara's icy exterior is so worth the detour. Now as the annulment date nears and long-buried secrets are revealed, Shane will have to fight for the one thing guaranteeing the perfect life he craves . . . the current Mrs. Shane Doyle.
Kate Meader writes contemporary romance that serves up delicious food, sexy heroes, and heroines with a dash of sass. Originally from Ireland, she now makes her home in Chicago, a city made for food, romance, and laughter—and where she met her own sexy hero. When not writing about men who cook and the women who drool over them, she works in an academic library. Visit her website at http://katemeader.com and follow her on Twitter @kittymeader
a Rafflecopter giveaway