Good morning ladies, and if there are any gents out there!
Man, I think this time of year they need to add an extra day to the week or something. Craziness I tell ya'. Well I have some man candy to help get you through this Monday morning...
I can lend a hand, or two, stringing those lights darlin'...
Quote of the Week:
|“You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.” - Paul Sweeney|
New Releases Out Tomorrow:
- Blades of the Rose, Stranger by Zoe Archer
- Need Series by Carrie Jones, Entice
- Right-Hand Magic by Nancy Collins
- Alien, Alien Tango by Gina Koch
- You Dropped a Blonde on Me by Dakota Cassidy
- The Boyfriend of the Month Club by Maria Geraci
- Vampire Academy, Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (I know you all are excited about this one!)
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
- Edges by Léna Roy
Around the blogosphere:
Book Bloggers Holiday Bash starts today over at Soap Box in My Mind. 18 different bloggers giving stuff away, woohoo!
In Other Ramblings:
The Thea Jeanne Designs giveaway is still going on as well as the Christmas giveaway for a signed copy of Eternal Kiss of Darkness.
We have a book club meeting this Sunday the 12th for The Iron Duke, yipee. Then I'll be participating in the Midwinter Giveaway Hop over at I am a Reader, Not a Writer on the 21st & 22nd.
And I am finding way too many reading challenges to participate in next year but I'm excited, it's my first year doing challenges. Oh and I finally organized my reviews by rating. *whew*
Now, I need some suggestions for a new read. I want something romantic, western (sexy cowboys or gunslingers), historical (or maybe contemporary with something involving a rodeo) and steamy. Any ideas?
Have a great week everyone!