2011 Western Romance Challenge
This challenge is to read 10 western romance books from January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011.
Rules & Info:
Rules & Info:
- Just make a post about this challenge, (That post is what you should use below in the Mr Linky.) then grab the button and display it in your post, and/or on your sidebar, so others can join in.
- Anyone is welcome to sign-up throughout the year.
- Crossovers and re-reads are okay.
- Any romance with western aspects are acceptable; contemporary, historical or time-travel as well.
- Read and review your book on your blog. At the first of each month I will make a post for this challenge. In that post will be a Mr Linky were you can add your review for all of us to read. If you don't have a blog just email me your review and I will post it.
- If we get at least 10 participants there will be a monthly giveaway. (See monthly posts for details.) At the end of the month everyone who has posted a review in the Mr Linky or emailed it to me will get an entry into the drawing for a monthly prize. Only one entry per person per month and the prizes will vary from month to month.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda Lael Miller has some good western romances, and I plan on reading Lorelei James’s Rough Riders series, eight books right there!
Remember that this challenge is for FUN. You won’t be judged on your review, don’t worry about time frames and just tell us what you thought of the book.
If you are participating in 2011 Western Romance Challenge enter your name and URL in the form below and press Enter.