5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Sweet Southern Trouble...
1. Hunky NFL football players: Not to worry, if you don’t love football, you can still appreciate finely tuned athletes who are as smart as they are buffed. ;-)
2. Smart, trash-talking heroine: Yeah, Marabelle Fairchild may be snack-sized, but she can hang with the big guys. (At least in her mind, fer sure.)
3. Witty banter: Nick and Marabelle make a connection right from the start, trading nicknames, comebacks and sharp, fast-paced remarks. What’s a little competition between two professional athletes?
4. Sizzling sexual tension: Sparks fly between Nick and Marabelle from the get-go and soon their chemistry turns into a hot and sexy inferno.
5. Opposites attract: Opposites not only attract, but also fall hopelessly in love and finally get their happy ever after…
Such fun! Thanks for having me.
by Michele Summers
Paperback, 352 pages
Expected publication: May 2nd 2017 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
An ambitious Southern belle
Marabelle Fairchild knows she's a gal who can get things done. Feeling unappreciated at the exclusive private school where she's a kindergarten aide and varsity tennis coach, Marabelle determines to score with the next big fundraiser. What she doesn't expect? A smokin' hot football coach to throw her off her game...
A reclusive NFL bachelor...
NFL coach Nick Frasier is Raleigh's most eligible bachelor, but he wants to focus on his career...not his playboy status. He doesn't need a smart-mouthed, pint-sized kindergarten teacher pestering him. So he cuts Marabelle a deal—in exchange for Nick sponsoring a bachelor auction starring him and his gorgeous celebrity pals, Marabelle will pose as his fiancée to ward off unwanted advances.
What could possibly go wrong?
About the Author:
MICHELE SUMMERS writes about small-town life with a Southern flair, and has her own interior design business in Raleigh, North Carolina, and Miami, Florida. Both professions feed her creative appetite and provide a daily dose of humor.
Sourcebooks is offering one copy of this title to give away to one reader today, US only please. To enter, just fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Thanks so much for hosting me! It was lots of fun!ReplyDelete
Witty banter...love it when they give it as good as they get it!ReplyDelete
love the humorReplyDelete
Thank you for promoting my client, Michele Summers!! michelesummers.comReplyDelete
Love anything with Southern in titleReplyDelete
Sue G and Jodi Marinch, glad you love the humor and witty banter! Kmannrn, I love anything Southern too! Thanks for commenting. Hope you all enjoy Sweet Southern Trouble!ReplyDelete
The characters are so lovable.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Jeanna Massman! I think they're lovable too!ReplyDelete
How many books actually have intelligent athletes? That's a good reason.ReplyDelete
Sizzling sexual attractionReplyDelete
The humor and tensionReplyDelete
love and romance is the reason why thanks for the chanceReplyDelete
I like reading these as if it were a wish :-) Need me some sweet loving southern tea ;-)ReplyDelete
This sounds interesting. Thank youReplyDelete