How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: What were some of your favorite reads in April?
April was a bit of a 'meh' reading month for me. Nothing really wowed me and I felt as if I was in a reading slump. Do you ever have one of those months?
But despite that, I still read some pretty good books and here they are...
- The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski - My Review!
- SEAL of Honor (HORNET #1) by Tonya Burrows - Danger, suspense, sizzling hot romance and a group of sexy mercenaries!
- Immortal Trust (The Curse of the Templars #3) by Claire Ashgrove - My Review!
- Against the Wall (Maverick Montana #1) by Rebecca Zanetti - A fun and quick romance with a sexy alpha cowboy! Laura's Review!
- and the Assassins series by Toni Aleo - Really enjoying this series, love the heroes and the heroines are growing on me with each book.