- 1 bottle Moscato wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cup firm watermelon, cubed and cold
- 2 cup firm Pineapple, cubed and cold
- lemon lime soda, for serving
- ice cubes
- Pour the wine and brandy into a pitcher and stir to combine. Add the sliced lime, watermelon, and pineapple. Chill for up to 2 hours, or prepare to serve immediately.
- To serve, place some of the fruit in a glass with ice. Pour the sangria over the ice and top with lemon lime soda.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: whattheforkfoodblog.com