SPARKLING RED, WHITE AND BLUE SANGRIA
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup apple juice or white grape juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 bottle of sparkling white wine
- 3-4 Granny Smith apples, thickly sliced
- Stir together white wine, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and apple juice together in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Immediately before serving, gradually stir in the champagne, apples and ice.
- Serve and enjoys!
*You can use a small star cookie cutter to make star shapes out of the apple slices or leave them hole.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: www.gimmesomeoven.com