Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Summer Sake Sangria
Servings: 5 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 480 minutes
It's not too early to start thinking about summer, is it? I didn't think so either! Bring on the sun, the sand, and the sake. 😊🍷
- 1 plum, pitted and sliced
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 1 red pear, cored and sliced
- 750 milliliters Japanese sake
- 1/4 cup vanilla vodka
- Place fruit, sake, and vodka in a clear pitcher. Gently stir together.
- Allow sake and fruit to soak for 8 hours or longer before serving over ice. Cheers!
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Weary Chef