Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
This Mexican spin on the sangria has a bold and robust taste, but a higher level of alcohol. Cheers! 🍷
MEXICAN FRUIT SANGRIA
- 2 bottles of red wine
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 apple, cored, and cut into thin wedges
- 1 pear, cored, and cut into thin wedges
- 1 bottle club soda, chilled
- Brown sugar or granulated sugar (glass rims)
- Combine wine, brandy, juice, and fruit in a large container or pitcher. Cover and chill completely, 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Add soda to mixture when ready to serve. Using a little lime juice wet the rim of the glass and then coat it with brown or granulated sugar.
- Serve over ice.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Muy Bueno Cookbook
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.