SPRING MOSCATO SANGRIA
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 kiwi peeled
- 4 strawberries sliced
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 lime sliced
- 1/2 orange sliced
- 2 cups chilled Moscato
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec in a large pitcher. Stir, then add mango pineapple juice.
- Add sliced fruit to juice and stir, muddling slightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add chilled Moscato to pitcher and stir.
- Place a few pieces of steeped fruit in each glass, then pour sangria on top. Add ice if desired, and enjoy!
Recipe & Image Courtesy: The Crumby Kitchen