How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: What are your top favorite reads for the month of February? If you've reviewed them, make sure to link it up so others can check them out!
I found some great new-to-me authors this month!
- Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison: I loved EVERYTHING about this book. The world and characters that Erin has created here just blew me away. If you love a mix of urban fantasy, paranormal romance and suspense then I recommend you trying this series out. And it's at a great price too for eBooks!
- The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle: The Mighty Storm - Sexy, angst-filled, consuming, and a roller coaster of emotions! I really loved this story, despite it being a love triangle. Yes, sometimes that part was frustrating but it was also heart-wrenching at the same time. My emotions were up and down throughout this whole story. I absolutely loved Jake, even when he was being an arse and my heart was in turns pounding in my chest and breaking along with Tru's. A really captivating story all around and one that will stick with you long after turning that last page. - Crystal L.'s Review
- Down to You by M. Leighton: Loved the story as well as the characters, though I did guess pretty quickly the big surprise this was still an enjoyable read and pretty smokin'. Cliff hanger ending that left me so curious and I couldn't wait to get the next book!
- Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan: A crazy, messed up, intense, emotionally draining, keep-you-up-all-night-long story that I feckin' loved! A must-read but be ready to get on a roller coaster ride of feelings that never ends, even after you've turned the last page! - Crystal L.'s Review
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!