Reading Between the Wines Book Club is now offering advertising for authors and publishers!
Pricing & Sizing:
Pricing & Sizing:
- Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org (Crystal) for more details.
(These sizes are generalized and can change with the layout of the page)
We like an esthetic feel to RBtWBC, so at this time we only offer one size and area for advertising but if you are interested in something else or a banner please feel free to contact us to discuss other options. :-)
- Payment for an AD does not and will not affect our honest opinions on that product.
- All advertisements will appear in the right hand side bar. I will consider header or footer banners, please contact me. All AD's are static (do not rotate).
- We are only providing a minimal amount of AD space, if the current space is taken I will be happy to place you on a waiting list and contact you as space becomes available.
- A content warning is enabled on the site so I will accept 18+ erotica advertisement.
- We do not provide graphic design services at this time. Please provide a html code, .jpg, .gif or .png in the correct size when submitting your AD.
- The price includes a link to your website or buy link, please provide this when submitting your ad.
- We offer three, six, and twelve month pricing special, please contact me for more information on this.
- Payment via PayPal is due 30 days before your ad is scheduled to post, as we often have a waiting list. You will be sent an invoice through PayPal to conveniently make your payment. Failure to make payment will postpone or cancel your AD until full payment is made. Continuous payment delays will result in permanent cancellation.
- Please send your AD 7 days before it is scheduled to post.
- We reserve the right to cancel and remove an AD if I find it inappropriate or offensive.
- We are hosted by blogger and go-daddy, we post daily content and keep RBtWBC up-to-date but sometimes things happen, refunds will not be given for downtime due to unforeseen circumstances or Blogger difficulties.
- Once an AD has been paid for and placed, we do not offer cancellations or refunds.
- By placing your advertisement you agree to these terms
- We would like to try to keep this as simple as possible. :)
Site Information: (Updated November 2014)
Daily page views - a.800
Monthly page views - a.25,000
Blog followers - 3203 (A combination of GFC, Networked Blogs, Google Plus, Blog Lovin & Linky Followers. This does not include RSS or email subscribers, nor Facebook or Twitter followers)
1,028,225 Visitors since September 2010
This policy is valid from 16 August 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org