Today we would like to share with you a new release from Forever Yours and Shannon Richard's debut release!
Things Paige Morrison will never understand about Mirabelle, Florida:
Why wearing red shoes makes a girl a harlotWhy a shop would ever sell something called "buck urine"Why everywhere she goes, she runs into sexy-and infuriating-Brendan King
After losing her job, her apartment, and her boyfriend, Paige has no choice but to leave Philadelphia and move in with her retired parents. For an artsy outsider like Paige, finding her place in the tightly knit town isn't easy-until she meets Brendan, the hot mechanic who's interested in much more than Paige's car. In no time at all, Brendan helps Paige find a new job, new friends, and a happiness she wasn't sure she'd ever feel again. With Brendan by her side, Paige finally feels like she can call Mirabelle home. But when a new bombshell drops, will the couple survive, or will their love come undone?
Jill Shalvis calls UNDONE "Funny, sassy, and sexy. Reading Shannon Richard is pure pleasure!"
And Lori Wilde says, “A fine debut novel, Richard's populates her appealing small town with quirky secondary characters, a feisty heroine and a hero to sigh for."
Purchase at: Amazon - Kindle - B&N - iTunes - The Book Depository
About Shannon Richard:
Shannon Richard grew up in the Panhandle of Florida as the baby sister of two overly protective, but loving brothers. She was raised by a more than somewhat eccentric mother, a self-proclaimed vocabularist who showed her how to get lost in a book, and a father who passed on his love for coffee and really loud music. She graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor's in English Literature, and still lives in Tallahassee where she battles everyday life with writing, reading, and a rant every once in a while. Okay, so the rants might happen on a regular basis. She's still waiting for her Southern, scruffy, Mr. Darcy and in the meantime writes love stories to indulge her overactive imagination. Oh, and she's a pretty big fan of the whimsy.
- I wrote Undone during the National Novel Writing Month of 2011. It was my first marathon and I finished at just over 60,000 words.
- After watching Captain America, I decided that Brendan King is my Southern version of Chris Evans.
- The song “We Run” by Sugarland was where I got the title for Undone. Sugarland’s music along with Eric Church’s, were major inspirations during the writing process.
- The fictional town of Mirabelle was inspired by Franklin County, Florida.
- Bethelda Grimshaw was inspired by the character Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter.
- I have an addiction to strawberry Lip Smackers ChapStick. I always have some on me and it’s a bit of a problem.
- Coffee is the most important meal of the day. Wine is the second.